Nilfisk is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment. Based on a century of cleaning expertise, we develop and manufacture high quality products that represent the latest technology and innovation and offer the broadest product portfolio in the industry. Nilfisk has sales companies in 45 countries around the world and with an additional strong dealer network, Nilfisk markets and sells its products in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Magnum was developed after intense market research with customers and service professionals. Their real world experience was used at every step of the design.
Market changing products rarely happen in an industry - Magnum is your opportunity to witness the evolution.
Helps you get the job right the first time.
- Premium Features help get your job done faster
- Most recognized engine/pump brands - Best of the best
- Every machine is operated and tested before it leaves the factory
Tough and Durable:
Work horse in the most extreme environments.
- Medical grades of stainless steel used for vital components resist rust and protect your investment in the most adverse conditions
- Vibration dampeners provide less wear and tear on frame and other components
- Components designed within heavy duty frame for protection from damage
Cutting Edge Design:
Attention to detail saves you time and money.
- Proprietary coil design utilizes robotic welding for consistent flow and heat rise
- Max Access eliminates removal of panels for service
- Wipe and Go stainless keeps your Magnum looking new after 1000’s of hours of operation
- Designed and Assembled with Pride in the USA
Peace of Mind:
We have your back.
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Frames
- 10 year heating coil warranty
- Now as part Nilfisk, of one of the largest cleaning equipment manufacturers in the world, you have a titan in the industry on your side
Expert Dealer Support:
We support our dealer network so they can support you.
- Local certified Magnum dealers provide product expertise, support and training
- Parts on the shelf service centers keep your Magnum on the job